HF induction cable heating system
The deep part of the wire or
the surface only can be heated
Can heat the entire stranded wire
Aluminum laminate heating
between wire and insulator
We offer electric wire heating that can be heated in a non-contact manner using a high frequency induction heating power supply, which is rare in Japan.
This apparatus uses a high-frequency induction heating power supply that can heat the wires without contact. Unlike conventional induction heating, the high-frequency induction heating power supply is not in contact with the pulley. By passing the wire through the work coil, the wire is induction-heated by the high-frequency current flowing through the work coil.
It also can heat hard-to-bend wires, thick wires, and hollow wires (tubes).
The heating depth from the surface of the wire to the deep part can be selected by changing the frequency of the high-frequency induction heating device.
- The temperature rises to the set temperature at the outlet side
- Based on induction heating, the electric wire is heated without contact
- Heat treatment of all wires such as single wire, stranded wire, hollow wire, mixed steel wire is possible
- Heating from the deep part of the wire by lowering the frequency
- Heating only the surface by increasing the frequency
- Ideal for annealing after extrusion
- Ideal for preheating before covering
- Can heat the entire stranded wire (from the surface to the deep part)
- Aluminum laminate heating between wire and insulator
- Non-contact heating let the mixed steel wires (copper, aluminum, iron, etc.) heated evenly
| Industrials |