Compact hot stamping system
For high tension and CFRTP material
Compact device excellent in cost performance
Combining high-frequency heating and servo press
Induction heating type · energized type
The weight saving of automobiles and collision safety tends to be improved, and press processing is expected to be a large-scale market.
Dai-ichi Kiden combines proprietary high-frequency heating technology and servo press technology, offering a new system which is overwhelmingly compact, costs lower and shorter in heat treatment time, compared with conventional hot stamp equipment.
"High tensile strength steel sheet" is attracting attention as a material for next-generation automobiles.
We have designed special coils applicable to hot forming methods and induction heating technology. Heating is performed with energy saving for a short time impossible to achieve by atmosphere heating.
CFRP (Carebon Fiber Reinforced Plastics), which is a light and strong new material, is drawing attention as a substitute material for metals. The mold heating forming technique which could be applied to thermosetting · thermoplastic molding methods, incorporates energization heating technology.
Moreover, heating is carried out for a short time and energy saving by using direct current application technology to material.
- IH type rapid heating - heating up to 1000 ℃ in about 10 seconds
- Heating of hole machining board and trapezoidal plate - Controlling magnetic flux and eddy current to uniform temperature
- Coil shape according to material and process - Control of heat distribution by coil shape
- Heating method utilizing the skin effect - Heat concentrates only on the surface layer due to the penetration depth of the eddy current
- Heat treatment of metallic materials such as high tension, aluminum, titanium, magnesium etc.
- Heat treatment of CFRTP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Resin)
| Industrials |